[Asterisk-biz] Looking for SIP Softphone (Configurable GUI and Autentication)

Smith - BESTCOM GROUP smith at bestcom.com.br
Thu Mar 31 12:54:11 MST 2005

Dear all,

It has been quite a log ride so far. We´ve manage to get a hole SIP Based Plataform with everithing on it (Billing, Provisioning, PSTN termination management, DIDs management, Low Cost Routes for termination, and so forth)...

Now we need to get a Softphone and we cannot affort to develope one in time. So we kindly ask the list for a hit. We´ve allready contacted X-Ten, EyeP and MailVision but the only one we´ve manage to get it working with quality was X-Ten. Unfortunatly the prices are extremly hight and so we are trying to find some other options. If one of you have any project that needs a helping hand to be developed BUT allready has a good step ahead we can discuss it too.

Please contact me offlist.

Best regards,
_____
Smith