[Asterisk-biz] Hosted pbx - ip-pabx.com

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu Mar 31 12:54:30 MST 2005

Dear Herman,

I would like u to look at www.ip-pabx.com and try it out rather then building your OWN
hosted pbx.

If you are willing to take 3 of them, i can give you one for free, for up to 10 extentions for 3
months, so u can try it out.

These are our pricing so far on ip-pabx.com

Hosted pbx system

You can choose almost anywhere in the US number. ( request manually for now)
Unlimited outgoing lines, which can be used by any of the extensions.
Voice Mail

Each user gets his / her own login on the web site for checking there VOICE MAIL AND
VOICE MEMO's

We can ship out pre programmed ip phones according to extention numbers, each phone is
99$  PIcture www.supertec.com/sp6000

You can manage each extentions rights on what u want to allow them and what not to allow
them.

You can upload your own customer IVR's

YOu can have as many did's on it as you like from anywhere in the world you like, and have
a different language ivr on each line.

NOt only that, we gurantee  you that we can develop almost every thing u can think of.

Our core competency is development, not spellings :)

I would like you to try it out for free on ip-pabx.com/login user and password is demo

If you want your own custom account, email me your name, company name, and i can
create it for you.

Please again this is still a very new product for us and we need your support.

Anyways, i am very ThankFull to Mark and the Whole Digium Team that allowed us to be on
this Forum, and be able to claim what i just claimed above.

Rehan

P.s. DIDX.org is STILL not complete, and we will make it another site which we will be proud
of, but as of now, it is still in the making, i saw the guys place the exchange routine today
and used SOAP to import numbers from didx.org to phoneopia.com

> Hi all,
>
> Yet another DID request
>
> Neither call-market.com nor didx.org seems to have sufficient mass
> (call-market.com looks full of potential!)
>
> This is what I have gathered so far:
>
> Company		Product				multiple DIDs/chan
>
> iax.cc		per minute or unlimited inc.	N/A
> Binfone		unlimited incoming		not by default
> Netlogic	unlimited incoming/outgoing	N
> Amarfone	unlimited incoming		Y
>
> I'll probably be taking some from all of the above as none of these
> providers have everything I need. I am looking for:
>
>  - nationwide DID coverage
>  - unlimited incoming
>  - unlimited incoming/outgoing
>  - multiple DIDs (from different area codes) on same unlimited chan
>  - per minute with call concurrency
>  - NO additional (end user) features like voicemail, etc. for more $
>
> Amarfone.com's virtual T1 offering is by far the closest to what I am
> looking for, but I've been made wary of amarfone.com by Rehan's post
> (paid for DID, but do DID). Can anyone post their _good_ experiences
> with amarfone.com?
>
> Teliax, do you have a low volume product like that?
> Rehan, I see you have a lot of things going on. Do you have a product
> like that?
>
> Anybody else. I am setting up hosted PBXs for a couple friends to take
> them out of the dark ages. I need the DIDs for that purpose. Maybe it
> will expand beyond that, maybe it won't. But in any case I need some
> DIDs.
>
> Best regards,
> Herman Webley

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted