[Asterisk-biz] Looking for SS7 design input

Race Vanderdecken asteriskbiz at codetyrant.com
Thu Mar 31 10:56:04 MST 2005

Whichever is the most liberal.

The code is complex and is not one that most amateurs will be able to
easily monkey with because of the complexity of the equipment and test
stuff needed to run it. ;)

What ever the license is for the Linux kernel I guess.

Anyone who enjoys setting up and maintaining open source code sites on
sourceforge.net or whatever is welcomed to participate too.

I have looked at OpenSS7 and the SS7box. Both projects have not been
made available to asterisk because a "middleware" developer/development
has not be available.

I would like to maintain control the "official version" just to keep
things in line.

Race Vanderdecken