[Asterisk-biz] low rates and commission - no hide and seek

Nikolai Manek manek at nikotel.com
Wed Mar 30 22:09:17 MST 2005

Hi there,

We are having a lot of asterisk users signing up as agents as well. It seems
that people try to hide that from us (different names but same address for
example) because they think it is not ok to make commission on their own
usage to save money. I must say that I don't really care if a "real"
reseller is getting paid airtime commission from us or if it's the customer
itself. For us the affiliated costs are the same and in most cases resellers
seemed to be involved anyways. So it is ok to terminate SIP calls 20%
cheaper - I would do the same. Hope that was not off topic in this list.

Best

Nikolai Manek

http://www.nikotel.com