[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Wed Mar 30 15:14:18 MST 2005

We pay $29.95 for our merchant account and less then $50 for startup
fees.  Any reputable business should not have just one merchant account
but TWO.  I don't know about you, but having my phones cut off because
i didn't go to my paypal account and add more funds to my account
doesn't sound like a good idea.  I want my phone company to charge my
card every month for what I owe, so I don't have to worry about that.
You can exactly do that with any of those billing services.

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901
cell: 623-748-4140