[Asterisk-biz] UK Toll Free

Nick Newsom nick at f9group.com
Wed Mar 30 14:27:28 MST 2005

I operate a US Based Call Center for television advertisers.  Could
someone suggest a UK Toll Free Provider that could forward traffic to my
US Based Call Center?  On occasion we receive up to 10,000 phone calls
in a single hour and our company provides a no busy signal guarantee,
hence I need a solution that can handle a large amount of traffic.  I'm
not looking for world's cheapest provider, someone reliable and someone
I can talk to on the phone if I have a problem.  I hope I'm not shooting
myself in the foot by saying this, but $100 to whomever refers the best
service.

Nicklaas Newsom
President / F9 Group Inc.
877.450.3282 Office