[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Wed Mar 30 12:11:41 MST 2005

Why don't YOU keep your mouth shut until you know what you are talking
about?

We actually manage several "real" merchant accounts.

But then, we weren't talking about me, we were talking about the issue
presented by the OP.
The OP (Herman) was looking for solutions to a particular problem,
specifically...

"I am located outside of the US (don't have ay kind of US bank account).
Everything I've read says this will make it much more difficult for me
to get a US merchant account."

The PayPal solution WILL solve that problem for him, and in a manner
better suited to his needs than the other options he was considering.