[Asterisk-biz] credit card payment

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Wed Mar 30 12:00:18 MST 2005

There's also FakeXML (used by LinkPoint), ugly command-line process
(Credomatic), etc.

There's also so-called processors that have your client post over to their
page (where the client can go and modify data), and some of those send a
separate message back to your machine.

I was referring specifically to PayPal, which, last time I checked, required
people to actually hit a PayPal page. Then again, that was a long time ago,
so maybe they've improved the process.

-Michael