[Asterisk-biz] Switchvox PBX

Joshua Stephens joshuas-asterisk at fourloop.com
Tue Mar 29 13:06:45 MST 2005

Hello,

	I wanted to introduce you all to our product. Over the past several
months, we've developed Switchvox, a small to medium sized business PBX
based on Asterisk. What we've done is taken the features that most people
want from Asterisk and presented them in an easy use, intuitive interface.
Most people who can set up a Linksys router can be up and running in a few
hours. If you know what you're doing it's much quicker.

Switchvox comes pre-configured for the end user, and is preinstalled on one
of our approved computers.

We think we've done a pretty good job, but invite you to come check us out.
www.switchvox.com

We're always looking for resellers, often times resellers will sell
Switchvox based on it's easy of use for the site administrator and write
custom applications outside of the PBX that interact with the business's
database or CRM package. Our goal is to expose, through APIs, enough
information for consultants and resellers to integrate with a customer's
back end systems without diving into Asterisk all the time.

Thanks for your time,

--Josh