[Asterisk-biz] New IAX2 Phones in the Market

Allen Niven AllenNiven at GlobalFone.biz
Tue Mar 29 07:25:19 MST 2005

nvu is linux "version" of microsoft front page and perhaps even
easier to use....it is open source and it CROSS PLATFORM windows, linux,
mac...i love it
http://www.nvu.com

El Flynn wrote:
> Netweb Group, Inc. wrote:
>
>> I am seeking needed help in converting my Microsoft Publisher
>> based site to a Generic HTML Publication, with Shopping cart
>> for the Items. As sooin as we have this ready and tested with
>> Linux Browsers, I will let everyone know
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>> Seshu Kanuri
>> 732-213-2422
>>

> Seshu,
>
> You could try osCommerce. From their website www.oscommerce.com :
>
> "osCommerce is an online shop e-commerce solution under on going
> development by the open source community. Its feature packed
> out-of-the-box installation allows store owners to setup, run, and
> maintain their online stores with minimum effort and with absolutely no
> costs or license fees involved"
>
> Most of the voip webstores i've seen are using it..
>
> Flynn

Allen Niven
GlobalFone
350 Fifth Avenue #6206