[Asterisk-biz] New IAX2 Phones in the Market

El Flynn el_flynn at lanvik-icu.com
Mon Mar 28 21:45:45 MST 2005

Netweb Group, Inc. wrote:
> I am seeking needed help in converting my Microsoft Publisher
> based site to a Generic HTML Publication, with Shopping cart
> for the Items. As sooin as we have this ready and tested with
> Linux Browsers, I will let everyone know
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> Seshu Kanuri
> 732-213-2422

Seshu,

You could try osCommerce. From their website www.oscommerce.com :

"osCommerce is an online shop e-commerce solution under on going development by
the open source community. Its feature packed out-of-the-box installation allows
store owners to setup, run, and maintain their online stores with minimum effort
and with absolutely no costs or license fees involved"

Most of the voip webstores i've seen are using it..

Flynn