[Asterisk-biz] 800 in Latinamerica required

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 12:15:54 MST 2005

Hello list,

I am looking for 800 and DID termination in the following cities in
Latinamerica via sip or iax:

Mexico city, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Colombia,
Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.

I want to setup a conference server with asterisk and I need to price
the cost of accessing the server via 800 numbers and local DIDs.

I need one 800 per country and the number needs to be able to accept
around 20-40 calls.
Please also provide pricing for standard DIDs  as well with the same
volume for calls.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Sergio Veltri