[Asterisk-biz] New IAX2 Phones in the Market

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 17:21:34 MST 2005

Matt,

Thanks for the suggestion. We are now stuck in a Microsoft
Publisher site and we are planning to move away from that in
the near future.

By the way thanks for your Order and I am processing this
expeditiously.

I am sending you a 2 Port Version of the Netweb-X120 (Blue
Color) to you and also waiving any extra fee for the Air
shipment to New Zealand.

You are doing a wonderful job for the Asterisk community and
you deserve the best.

Thanks again for your support of our Small business.

Rgards

Seshu Kanuri
732-213-2422