[Asterisk-biz] Canadian resellers and installers

Derrick Moennick derrick at phonesource.ca
Sun Mar 27 09:24:26 MST 2005

Hello all:

Just wanted to introduce myself and our company, I know this may not
concern a lot of the list.
Phonesource is the Canadian distributors of PBXtra, an IP PBX phone
system from Fonality, ( www.fonality.com <http://www.fonality.com/>  ).
We are looking for resellers in Canada that would like to add this
product to their product line.
The system is a preconfigured Asterisk based server, made to your
clients needs and shipped directly to them. We supply marketing material
that you can put your logo on, Fonality provides all the support, with
an outgoing VoIP service.
Installation is easy and fast. The product can use PSTN and/or VoIP. If
you are interested in a demo over the internet, please contact me off
list.

Derrick Moennick
Sales and Marketing Phonesource Communications Inc.
derrick at phonesource.ca
www.phonesource.ca <http://www.phonesource.ca/>
1-888-807-6827