[Asterisk-biz] sixtel.net...

Gordon Dewis gordon at pinetree.org
Thu Mar 24 15:34:51 MST 2005

I've had a ticket open with them for most of the month of March for a DID
that was working and stopped.  Even when I raised the priority to
"Emergency" which their system says is appropriate for disfunctional DIDs I
haven't had a response.  I've got about 11 cents on credit with them and I
have no intention of giving them any more money.  (I'm tempted to blog my
experiences with PDFs of the tickets.)

  --G