[Asterisk-biz] need termination rates to African countries

Alphonse Ogulla aogulla at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 08:44:07 MST 2005

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:00:30 -0800, joshua <okey at mdi.ca> wrote:
> Dear Alphonse.
>
> I am also interested  in IAX or Sip termination to Kenya.
>
> I will  help you configure  your Asterisk box to accept incoming calls from
> my  Asterisk server.
>
> I would like to know your rates.
>
> I live in Canada .
>
> Thanks.
>
> Joshua.

The thing is that I've never offered commercial services based on
Asterisk. I use it purely as an IP-PBX. Shall mull over the idea of
providing termination services for fellow Asterisk users and make a
comeback in due course. Free free to contact me directly regarding
this issue, preferably on aogulla at yahoo dot com.

Rgds,
Alphonse.