[Asterisk-biz] re: Data Center Equipment For Sale - UPDATE

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Mar 22 11:05:34 MST 2005

The majority of the gear I posted has been sold.  I apologize
emphatically if you were an individual who made an offer and I did not
get back with you.  I did not anticipate the amount of response, I had
over 100 individual respondents.  I have a few pieces left, and have
added some other VOIP and IT related items to the list.  Here is a new
inventory, again, I apologize if you emailed me and I missed you.

Remaining Compaq
++++++++++++++++++

(1) Compaq 6400R - Dual Xeon 500, 512MB RAM, (2) 9.1GB SCSI - $150

Other equipment
++++++++++++++++++

(4) Epygi Quadro 2X - This is an all-in-one, small form factor SIP PBX
with a wealth of features - These are still new in the box - $365/ea

(12) Snom 200 IP Phones - These were used for a demo and put back in the
box - $165/ea or $150/ea if you take them all

(7) Sipura SPA-841 - These were used for a demo and put back in the box
- $75/ea if you take them all

(2) Quantum ATL P1000 - These are 24 Tape, DLT4 Tape Storage array.
Each comes with 24 Sony DLT IV Tapes, capable of 40GB Uncompressed, 80
GB Compressed - Asking $1500/ea

(3) Sonicwall TZ170 - 25 User SOHO Firewall - These are Brand New in the
box - List price is around $800, will sell for $350/ea

(3) Sonicwall TZ170 - 10 User SOHO Firewall - These are Brand New in the
box - List is around $600, will sell for $250/ea

(2) Sonicwall TZ170 - Unrestricted Firewall - These are Brand New in the
box - List is around $1000, will sell for $450/ea

--
Cory Andrews
Senior Partner