[Asterisk-biz] Call Shop Software

Robert Cabule rcabule at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 04:43:15 MST 2005

Yes.
The callshop software can show real time rates for
each booth.
It can also reset each device pricing for each new
customer.
One part of the software must be installed on a
central server, and then in each callshop you just
need a PC with our software installed, plus some VoIP
capable device like Asterisk or other.

For people interested in receiving an update when the
software comes out (in about 2 weeks) please sign in
our mailing list at http://www.voiprent.com