[Asterisk-biz] Termination in Jamaica (and rest of Caribbean)

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Mon Mar 21 09:43:39 MST 2005

Hi all,

Looking for termination in Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago and the rest of
the Caribbean if possible. I am not sure what the rates are like, but I
won't be interested in anything over 5 cents a minute (this is for a
calling card application, but I am unsure of the volume).

I will also need 202/301/410/305/954 DIDs. I already have a source for
DIDs, so only tell me about your DIDs if its part of a package with
Caribbean termination.

Best regards,
Herman Webley