[Asterisk-biz] Call Shop Software

Robert Cabule rcabule at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 04:53:41 MST 2005

Our callshop billing software is in beta and will be
ready in about 2 weeks. It will allow you to connect
any type of VoIP equipment (SIP or H323 based). No
radius is needed.

For example you could use an ATA, or grandstream, or
Sipura as callshop device.
If you want to use a device with multiple lines then
you need to be able to register each line separately.
Each line must be assigned a different user/password
and is therefore billed separately.

Don't know if this is possible with Asterisk however.
Anybody knows?