[Asterisk-biz] Russian DIDs

Mike 'DarkFlib' Preston darkflib at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 04:01:32 MST 2005

Not yet... still waiting for a company to get back to me about it...

However as was mentioned earlier in the thread...
Libretel do a St Petersburg DID for $70 setup and $15/month

A little on the expensive side compared to other areas/providers but
since I've so far seen no competition on this area, it may be the only
option.

Has anyone got any experience with Libretel?

Mike