[Asterisk-biz] Lowest calling Rates Required

Jolanta Mikozane ( Phoneserve Telecom SIA ) jolanta at phoneserve.lv
Mon Mar 21 12:56:15 MST 2005

Dear Mr Jalan,

We are a telecom company in Latvia.
We can offer to you US proper and mobile and UK mobile termination for price as follows:
US proper and mobile flat rate:  0.0088 $/ min  ( premium quality route )
UK mobile flat rate:                      0.1625 $/ min    ( with cli, billing 30/6, PDD: 2, ASR: 70 )
Pls contact me if you are interested in our rates.

With Best Regards,
Jolanta Mikozane
Phoneserve Telecom SIA
jolanta at phoneserve.lv