[Asterisk-biz] Looking for Internet Datacenter in US

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Sun Mar 20 18:34:05 MST 2005

> Dear sir,
>
> I'm looking for Linux dedicate server  for asterisk hosting in US. Can
> someone send me quotation.
>

> Dome C.

Dome,

We offer Asterisk hosting at our Tier 1 data center at 2323 Bryan Street in
Dallas, TX [see: http://www.2323bryanstreet.com/]
2323 Bryan Street is the telecom center of Dallas, and has many more
telco/data providers than Tier 2 facilities such as The Planet, which
is basically geared towards webhosting / spammer farms.

We offer "bring your own server" pricing at $50/U including power [and an
Ethernet connection if you are using us for origination and termination].
Half racks are $300, full racks $500, plus UPS power at $5/breaker amp.  DC
power is also available.

We offer dedicated servers starting at $150/mo if you do not want to supply
the server.

Yours,
Matthew Simpson
TxLink Communications