[Asterisk-biz] Call Shop Software

William Waites ww at groovy.net
Sat Mar 19 23:30:48 MST 2005

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 02:01:33AM -0500, Jeff Glassman wrote:
> Does anyone know of Call Shop software that works with Asterisk?  Most
> of the software I have seen needs a Radius compatible server or is
> looked into one carrier?

In principle, and depending on exactly what sort of radius functionality
the Call Shop software that you are looking at requires, Asterisk could
be made to support radius via pyastre with pyrad (and maybe twisted).

All the pieces are there:

http://www.magicphone.ca/src/pyastre-0.02.tar.gz
http://twistedmatrix.com/products/get-current.epy
http://www.wiggy.net/files/pyrad-0.8.tar.gz