[Asterisk-biz] Astricon - coming events in Seattle, Stockholm and Madrid!

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Mar 18 03:47:03 MST 2005

*** The One Week Asterisk Bootcamp - register now for April 18-22

The one week Asterisk Bootcamp has now been held two times, with good
results. The next time it is being held is in Seattle, WA, April 18-22.

This event is quickly filling up, there's only a few openings left. If
you want to participate, make sure you register now. The next training
after that will not be held until July in Denver, CO.

http://www.astricon.net/training

*** Meet Asterisk! A one day training in Stockholm Sweden May 27th

Friday May 27th we are running the one-day training called "Meet
Asterisk!" in Scandic Hotel Continental, downtown Stockholm.

"Meet Asterisk" gives you an introduction to Asterisk for beginners -
both from a business and a technical perspective.
Registration is now open!

http://www.astricon.net/meetasterisk/

For all of these events, the teachers will be Olle E. Johansson and
Steven M. Sokol - both active Asterisk community members and contributors.

*** Talk at Astricon Europe in Madrid!

We are now open for all speaker proposals - read the instruction on the
web site and submit your talk today! If you want to be a sponsor, send
mail to us at info at astricon.net today.

We will soon open for early bird registrations to Astricon Europe,
Madrid, Spain - June 15-17.

Best regards,
/Olle & Steven