[Asterisk-biz] Data Center Equipment for sale

cory at voipsupply.com cory at voipsupply.com
Thu Mar 17 21:04:46 MST 2005

I have a nice variety of data center equipment available, we recently
purchased the assets of a bankrupt software asp and used some of the
equipment internally.  Will sell the remaining pieces at prices well below
market.

 - Quantity of Compaq Proliant Servers, 1U / 2U / 4U Units, all loaded
with hot swap SCSI hard drives, single and dual PIII and Xeon processors,
loads of RAM and more.  These would make excellent Asterisk test or
production boxes.

-Several very high capacity Quantum DLT Tape Drive libraries

-Several 42U Compaq full enclosed rack cabinets

-Quantity of APC SmartUPS 3000 and 2200 UPS Battery Backups

-KVM Switches

- Compaq Proliant 8000 Server, this one has (8) XEON Processors, mucho
RAM, about 16 hot swap 10K SCSI HDD's and more, it was formerly used to
run BAAN ERP for an entire enterprise

- Large quantity of Carrier Access AB1 - 24 Channel FXS Channel Banks w/
Power Cubes

- Large quantity of Carrier Access Widebank 28's

As mentioned, I am willing to let this stuff go very cheap, don't have
time to put it all on Ebay.  If you are interested in some nice gear at
near giveaway prices, please shoot me an email.

Thanks

Cory at VOIPSupply.com