[Asterisk-biz] Music On Hold

madhawa madhawa at dualcall.com
Wed Mar 16 15:37:40 MST 2005

Hey,
what is this sh*t?
please post on Asterisk-Users list...

</madmax>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to them,
you may not copy, forward disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way. To do so may be unlawful. If you
receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately.