[Asterisk-biz] xc-ast live demo

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Wed Mar 16 05:23:31 MST 2005

Hello list,
a live version of Xc-Ast is now available for everyone to test out our
product.

We realize setting up Xc-Ast might take some time during the first
installation, so we set up a demo system where you send us the logfile and
we offer you access to one of our machines so you can test Xc-Ast on your
actual data.

This is especially useful for resellers willing to make demos to their
customers and test drive Xc-Ast before taking the time to actually install
a demo system.

A demo version of Xc-Ast will still be available for download, and
unlimited 30-days trial keys can be obtained for your in-house tests.

If you'd like to test drive Xc-Ast with your actual data, please do not
hesitate to contact us.
l.

About Xc-Ast
Xc-Ast is a program to monitor in real time the behaviour of
Asterisk-based call centers.

It lets you select one or more queue(s) and analyze all queue activity for
a given period of time, monitors  agent logon and logoff and can produce a
formatted report for taken calls, lost calls and agent activity.

It allows the real time monitoring of calls directly by each agent and the
launch of URLs (like external CRM or call tracking apps) directly from
XC-AST.

It also allows the real time monitoring of a set of queues by the call
center supervisor, seeing who is on each queue, who is talking and which
agents are currently available. The supervisor can also listen to
monirored calls using the browser.

See http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast

--
Assum est, versa et manduca.