[Asterisk-biz] 802.11b desktop phones

cory at voipsupply.com cory at voipsupply.com
Tue Mar 15 21:15:24 MST 2005

We offer the ClipComm CP-100E, which is a desktop phone with LCS Display
and dual RJ45.  The unit itself is $144.95 you can find it here.

http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?cPath=95_115&products_id=306

You can add 802.11b WIFI capability with the optional wireless card, which
is $64.95 and can be found here.

http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=30&products_id=243

This is the only WIFI extensible desktop phone available on the market
that we are aware of.  The ClipComm products work well with Asterisk as
well.

Regards,

Cory Andrews
VOIPSupply.com