[Asterisk-biz] looking for termination / local did in 970 (loveland, co)

Mike Dewey listbox1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 11:20:28 MST 2005

On Monday 14 March 2005 11:03 am, David Aldworth wrote:

Tell me a little about you plans   Or better yet let me tell you what I am
setting up for this customer and then you can tell me the best match.
I have an  Asterisk server in a small IT shop in Loveland.  I would like to be
able to forward the  Overflow from the Qwest line to a DID and also use VoIP
trunking as first choice for outbound.  This number will get sporadic use as
most techs are out of the office most of the time but once in a while they
need the ability to take / place numerous calls.  In the future we might also
need to add a few DIDs.  Do you have unlimited local / instate type of plans?
Or is it mostly pay as you go?

thanks