[Asterisk-biz] Looking for Revenue Generating Numbers in various Countries.

C. Tomlinson asterisk_biz at burntwires.com
Sat Mar 12 05:27:54 MST 2005

Hi,
My first post to the Biz list, however I have been reading for a while.

I am looking for incoming lines, preferably delivered over IAX (but SIP will
do) that generate revenue, i.e. we get a share of the call cost. I
understand that this works differently in different countries, so please let
me know what you can do. Feel free to contact me off list if you wish
(voip AT burntwires DOT com) . I will need to know cost to caller, share we
receive, and rental charge if appropriate.

I am primarily interested in America and Europe.

Regards