[Asterisk-biz] international voip rate question

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Fri Mar 11 11:48:54 MST 2005

Seriously, if your wholesaler is charging double 5c to Russia... find a new
wholesaler. Now, if it's just your personal calls, don't think about it :).
If you're actually running a VoIP company and someone's charging 10c to
Russia wholesale... time to start looking.

I'd think for some areas of Russia (say, Moscow), the big calling card
companies are paying probably around $0.006/minute.

-Michael