[Asterisk-biz] Urgent Asterisk expertise required

Allan B. Allsopp aallsopp at beeb.net
Tue Mar 8 06:32:45 MST 2005

Looking for person with Linux/Asterisk configuration skills and experience,
living fairly close (within reasonable travel distance) of Northampton UK
for urgent short assignment this week. Approx 4 hours work. We are willing
to pay £50 per hour.

If you are interested or confident you can complete this assignment on our
behalf please contact me off list direct.

Cheers and Wassail
Allan Allsopp
smecommunitiesonline
tel: +44 (0)7754 231 882