[Asterisk-biz] Turnkey

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan1 at rehan.com
Tue Mar 8 02:09:13 MST 2005

Dear Kevin,

We can setup all of this for you if u like.

Please check out the variety on

www.supertec.com

www.superphoneunlimited.com
virtualphoneline.com
phoneopia.com
superphonedirect.com
didx.org
ip-pabx.com
superpbx.net

> I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a reputable company that
> provies turnkey Telco businesses.  This would include multiple voip
> services including brandless phone cards, a website, billing,
> termination and reseller plan.   I have been looking around and  found
> only a company called instatelco.  they have not answered any of my
> emails in so I assume they are not a great company to get involved with.
> Thanks

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted