[Asterisk-biz] partnership europe

Andres at itranser.com Andres at itranser.com
Sun Mar 6 16:19:33 MST 2005

Juan Carlos,

I am also interested on partner with every european country, in fact, I
like the idea of doing a kind a global agreenment between european voIP
companies in order to obtain volumen and be competitive with global
telcos. However,  I can not understand why you are limiting the
partnership to marketing and comercial team.  Do you really think I will
give away my techical installations and use yours ? How I can trust you
will not stole my Customers ?  I can partner for routers, interconnection
agreenments, marketing, even common brand name but do not ask me to start
my business from scratch.  neither to host my customers (my most valuable
thing) on an external site.

Kind Regards,

                        Andres

"Juan Carlos" <c2jc at hotmail.com>
Enviado por: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
06/03/2005 23:00
Por favor, responda a
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Para
asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
cc

Asunto
[Asterisk-biz] partnership europe

i am inteesting in partnership in every european country
c2jc at hotmail.com
marketing and commercial team
 contact me offlist
Asterisk-Biz mailing list