[Asterisk-biz] Astricon Training - quickly filling up

Africa Digital afrdigital at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 4 00:16:05 MST 2005

Hi Olle,

Is it possible for one to purchase the proceedings of 2004 Astricon Conference and/or have access to technical and business oriented material of Asterisk bootcamp?

Regards,

Simon

"Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net> wrote:
*** The One Week Asterisk Bootcamp - register now for April 18-22

The one week Asterisk Bootcamp has now been held two times, with good
results. The next time it is being held is in Seattle, WA, April 18-22.
http://www.astricon.net/training

This event is quickly filling up. If you want to participate, make sure
you register now. The next training after that will not be held until
July in Denver, CO.

*** Meet Asterisk! A one day training in San José, CA, March 11th

Friday March 11th we are running the first in a series of one-day
trainings called "Meet Asterisk!". Mark Spencer, the creator of
Asterisk, will participate!
"Meet Asterisk" gives you an introduction to Asterisk for beginners -
both from a business and a technical perspective. There is still room
for more attendees, but please register early so we can plan the lunch
and printed material.
http://www.astricon.net/meetasterisk/

For all of these events, the teachers will be Olle E. Johansson and
Steven M. Sokol - both active Asterisk community members and contributors.

*** Meet IPsando in the Asterisk Pavillion at Von 2005!

We will be exhibiting in the Asterisk Pavillion at Von 2005 in San José.
In the booth, you will be able to see the latest edition of the
IAXphone: the IPsando IAXphone Pro. A Windows softphone that supports
the Asterisk IAX2 protocol with a lot of powerful features.

If you have any questions in regards to the training or the IAXphone
Pro, please don't hesitate to contact us at info at ipsando.com

Best regards,
/Olle & Steven