[Asterisk-biz] Seoul Korea DID?

Justin Richards driise at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:45:50 MST 2005

I've asked this many times, and only found two palces so far:

http://www.lingo.com/

http://amarfone.com/

amarfone's website is under construction or something, but you can
email them for more info.  I emailed back and forth with Chris Joe
from amarfone, and he quoted $20US for a Korea DID.  I didn't get one
because my wife didn't think her family would really use it that
much..  If you get one please let me know how it works, I might still
want one down the road.