[Asterisk-biz] [Asterisk-Dev] answering machine detection

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Wed Mar 2 11:18:57 MST 2005

Has anyone worked on any code or have any experience doing answering
machine detection.  Someone I was talking to was telling me something
like normal callers do more mhz? :)  Which I assume maybe they mean
that a normal caller sends higher frequencies since its not
pre-recorded.  However I am wonder if the codec compression would
remove that.  Anyone out there have any experience with coding such
things or using them?

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Spam detection software, running on the system "zeus.avanzada7.com", has

Content preview:  Has anyone worked on any code or have any experience
  doing answering machine detection. Someone I was talking to was
  telling me something like normal callers do more mhz? :) Which I
  assume maybe they mean that a normal caller sends higher frequencies
  since its not pre-recorded. However I am wonder if the codec
  compression would remove that. Anyone out there have any experience
  with coding such things or using them? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 RCVD_BY_IP             Received by mail server with no name
 0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO       Received: contains a forged HELO
 0.1 DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL    RBL: From: sender listed in dnsbl.ahbl.org
 0.0 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER  Message-Id was added by a relay
 1.2 PRIORITY_NO_NAME       Message has priority, but no X-Mailer/User-Agent