[Asterisk-biz] Looking for DIDs with unlimited local calling..

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Wed Mar 2 01:21:18 MST 2005

Hey I am looking for dids in the following states with unlimited local
outgoing.  We want the ability to utilize the entire channel for a
large part of the day, and need several channels in each state.  So
basically anyone with a local pri that has channels free would be great
:)

Washington, Florida, Texas, Utah, Oregon, Michigan, NewYork

Also if you have any other states not listed hit me up as well, we can
choose the markets we do some campaigns in.

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901
cell: 623-748-4140