[Asterisk-biz] Service Creation for Asterisk?

WPB Phones asterisk at datawide.com
Tue Mar 1 11:40:32 MST 2005

I have yet to delve into the labyrinth of extending Asterisk, but hoped to
obtain some basic information prior to starting out.

Can anyone tell me...  Is there a seasoned/accepted technique/product being
used for service creation on Asterisk servers?  Possibly a more economic
VXML/CCXML product that is offered in conjunction with Asterisk by a value
add vendor, or a product from a company that can provide support regarding
integration issues?

On a related note, is there any sort of resource for locating Asterisk
plugins?

Thank you in advance!