[Asterisk-biz] Looking for Asterisk Help/IT Jack-of-all-Trades

Nick Bachmann asterisk at not-real.org
Thu Jun 30 21:58:09 MST 2005

Hello-

I've recently been presented with the opportunity to do some remote
SysAdmin & Asterisk work on regular-but-part-time basis.  In order to be
viable to me, I need another part-time (or temporarily full-time)
position.  So I ask, is anybody here in need of a reasonably-priced IT
jack-of-all-trades with a specialization in telephony, particularly
Asterisk?  Even short term stuff is OK for now.

I've worked extensively with Linux and the standard Unix daemons
(Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Postfix, etc.) and am fairly familiar with a
few other Unix varieties, most notably Solaris and IRIX.  I do quite a
bit of web and database programming, especially with Perl and MySQL or
PostgreSQL, and also work daily with networking equipment and protocols.

If you think I might be able to help you, drop me a line.  I'd be happy
to supply a resume and/or references.

Nick