[Asterisk-biz] PRI Hardware Echo Canceller

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Jun 30 14:52:40 MST 2005

What is the reason you need a separate hardware echo-canceling system?

We have an Asterisk system with 3 fully echo-cancelled T1s doing 60,000+
calls per day with no problem with echo.

What kind of echo are you getting on your Asterisk server right now and what
are your Zapata echo settings?

One thing to keep in mind is that Digium will be releasing a quad T1 card
with hardware echo-canceller on-board in the next couple months, and Sangoma
is going to release their own hardware echo-canceller on-board Quad T1 card
before the end of the year as well.

MATT---