[Asterisk-biz] PRI Hardware Echo Canceller

ewr at erols.com ewr at erols.com
Thu Jun 30 14:05:47 MST 2005

I am familiar with the wiki and the Tellabs hardware.  In fact, I have 16 of
the 2752 cards.

Unfortunately, soldering a power supply and cat 5 on to a 20 year old card
from ebay and then putting it all in a shoe box, or trying to track down (as
the wiki calls them) "the highly desireable 2 slot 253C" shelves, are not
really the greatest options for a corporate environment.