[Asterisk-biz] PRI Hardware Echo Canceller

ewr at erols.com ewr at erols.com
Thu Jun 30 13:46:30 MST 2005

I am looking for hardware echo cancellers for PRI's.

I have tried to request information twice now from Ditech Communications regarding their SX-24 product but have not received any response.
(http://www.ditechcom.com/platforms/productdetail.aspx?pid=13)

I have also emailed Valiantcom about their desktop and 1U T1 Echo Canceller without any repsonse.
(http://www.valiantcom.com/echo_canceller/t1/t1_ec128.html)

What are others using for hardware echo cancellation at locations that only need 1 PRI?  Does anyone have a suggestion on a specific brand/model or supplier for 1 and 2 port T1/PRI echo cancellers?

Thanks!

Eric