[Asterisk-biz] Clipcomm CG-410 - comments? supplier?

Ted Wallingford bitterted at mac.com
Wed Jun 29 05:29:01 MST 2005

Hermann,

One of my clients recently used the 410 to connect some POTS lines to his Asterisk server, and we had some echo problems, narrowed down to the CG410, that we never really got resolved.  But other than that, the thing seems to work OK.  The recent firmware bump makes the web-based admin interface a lot nicer, too.

Ted Wallingford

On Wednesday, June 29, 2005, at 01:51AM, Hermann Wecke <hermann at wecke.com> wrote:

>Is any one using the Clipcomm CG-410 [1] with asterisk? Any supplier in
>the US? Comments about the quality?
>
>I found some old messages from the asterisk-users and from this list,
>but they are not helping a lot... [2]
>
>[1] http://www.clipcomm.co.kr/eng/e_product/e_product_voip.html
>[2] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-March/040282.html
>http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-April/101384.html