[Asterisk-biz] Re: Voxee

Dovid B Asterisk at Dovid.net
Tue Jun 28 06:50:12 MST 2005

I started a small prepaid phone service. I signed up with multiple
companies. One of them being Voxee. In the begining I was hesitant to sign
up because of the way thier site looked etc. I sent them $5.00 via paypal
and decided to try them out. I must say so far so good. I still do believe
in having multiple routes and a back up plan in case things go south (i.e.
Live Voip - which we never used based on thier TOS among other things). The
only problem I did have was getting IAX2 to work with them. After a few days
of trial and error it is working fine.
Dovid