[Asterisk-biz] Re: Voxee.com offers great A-Z termination via SIP & IAX

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon Jun 27 11:58:14 MST 2005

On 2005-06-21, Caleb <calebee at gmail.com> wrote:
> We would like to introduce Voxee.com (http://www.voxee.com) as a new
> VoIP termination service for SIP & IAX clients. Besides having a
> strong focus on USA & Europe termination, we also endeavor to give you
> the best possible customer service.

Hi Caleb,

A couple of questions for you.

1) I notice that the Paypal address I must send payment to is in
   Singapore and there is no actual address for voxee.com in
   whois... nor any address or phone number on the website.  This makes
   me a bit suspicious.  Can you tell us where the company is located,
   why payments are being sent to a VOIP company in Singapore, etc?

2) The FAQ link from your homepage is broken.

Looks like a good service, thanks for the post.

-- John