[Asterisk-biz] porting a livevoip toll free

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Mon Jun 27 09:43:17 MST 2005

Herman Webley wrote:

> Would it be possible to port an 800 number that I had with livevoip
> (8003631495). Also, apart from Teliax and Nufone, who are the 800
> recommendations?

Since everyone else is promoting themselves, I might as well be a sheep
and do the same.... However, unlike others, NuFone has an already
established agreement with LiveVoIP's upstream carrier and RespOrg to
very quickly port any Toll-Free number over to minimize downtime.

To port your LiveVoIP Toll-Free number to NuFone contact
sales at nufone.net requesting our LOA form and submission details.

Jeremy McNamara