[Asterisk-biz] porting a livevoip toll free

Lboyd.Lists at fractionit lboyd.lists at fractionit.com
Mon Jun 27 09:13:10 MST 2005

Herman,

I went with Kall8 for my port out about a week ago and they have been
flawless, great support, a real company that you can call up and get
someone. They may cost a bit more, but I would definitely go with them.
The port happened in about 12 hours after I sent the paperwork in. I am
working on porting some more numbers over to them.

-Linn