[Asterisk-biz] RIP LiveVoIP

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Sun Jun 26 10:21:28 MST 2005

Yeah, right. It wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with an openly "customer
hostile" way of doing business...
Frankly, I'm not surprised that they lacked the business accumen to be
aware of other threats to their business. When they weren't bullying
their customers, they were lying to them, a suicidal behavior in the
business world. That the death blow came from others (or so the claim)
in the form of fraud is not shocking.